The Friends of Trinity Lutheran College Foundation
Terms & Conditions
Fundraising Campaign for the Junior Aquatic Centre
This campaign is conducted by The Friends of Trinity Lutheran College Foundation ABN: 39010978739. Our Foundation is registered as a Deductible Gifts Recipient entity that accepts tax deductible donations.
By donating funds to this campaign, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- Your donation will be recognised with a printed plaque upon which your family name or student’s name will be printed and attached to one (1) seat in the grandstand of the Junior Aquatic Centre.
- Donors are to nominate within which Trinity sporting house their seat/s are to be located; Stephan, Strohmeyer or Mackenzie. The Foundation will then determine exact locations of plaques on seats within the house.
- The plaque upon which your family name is printed is in recognition of your donation and will remain on the seat as a lasting memory of your legacy to the College. Upon replacement of seats in future years, plaques will be moved to a wall display.
- The plaque and the seat remain the property of Trinity Lutheran College. Your donation does not entitle you to exclusive use of the seat to which the plaque is attached. Seats at swimming carnivals will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
- Donors will be able to choose characteristics for a Lego Mini Fig to be installed into the grandstand of the Lego Model of the Junior Aquatic Centre which will be on display at the Cotlew Street Campus office.
- All donations to this campaign will go towards Trinity Lutheran College’s Capital Building Campaign and construction of the Junior Aquatic Centre on the Cotlew Campus.
- A tax receipt will be generated after payment has been made. Tax receipts can be provided in personal or company names.
- The donor cannot sell, transfer or apply for a refund once the donation has been made.
Thank you for your generous donation to The Friends of Trinity Lutheran College Foundation. By donating to the Foundation, you contribute to a legacy which will serve not only the students of today, but generations to follow.